Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Heidi Klum Wants To Help Britney Spears

The 34-year-old model said she had to be willing to open its Britney Spears at home while the troubled pop singer puts his life back together.

"She can call me and come and live in our home with us for a few months," said Klum, a mother of three who is married to singer Seal and lives in Beverly Hills, Calif. "I would help to establish his right."


"I am sorry if the youth were thrown off the track," said Klum, according to a transcript of an interview to be broadcast tonight by the German broadcaster ARD. "She obviously lived a very wild life."

After more than a year of bizarre behavior and two stays in a psychiatric hospital this year, Spears was placed under a conservatorship by the Los Angeles County Superior Court commissioner in early February. Conservatorships are established when the court determines that a person can not take care of themselves or their business.

To hear Klum, host Bravo's "Project Runway", describing his own life seems to be a fairy tale.

"I have never been as happy as I am today," said Klum. "I have found the man of my life, and we have three grown children. They are all so different and wonderful it really can not do better than that."

No comments: