Monday, April 7, 2008

Britney sister Jamie Lynn Spears says she's pregnant



16-year-old "Zoey 101" star Jamie Lynn Spears says she's pregnant..
Britney's sis revealed OK magazine that she had been expecting for 12 weeks and named long-term boyfriend Casey Aldridge as the father.

"It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected," she said. "I was in complete and total shock and so was he."

She said: "I can’t say it was something I was planning to do right now, but now that it’s in my lap, and that it’s something I have to deal with, definitely, I’m looking forward to being the best mom [sic] I can be. “I was shocked and scared, and I didn’t know what to think. “But then I had to deal with it. So I took some time to myself to really think about it and to figure out what I had to do."

Her mother Lynne has delayed the release of her forthcoming parenting book following the news daughter Jamie-Lynn is pregnant.

well i will say its is very tuff time for Spears family but a great n bold decision of 16 year old filly.. good luck...

No comments: