Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Britney Spears Expelled For A Trip To The Dentist's Office




Apparently on the establishment and Britney Spears expelled for a trip to the dentist's office in Studio City, on Wednesday afternoon (March 26).

Wearing a blue dress and cowgirl boots, the singer Gimme More joined hands with his security guard as she was inaugurated past a pack of paparazzi - make his way in the teeth for a cleaning appointment.

Meanwhile, the former
Britney Spears-Kevin Federline
has recently talked to the press about his ex-wife, saying: "I will always love the mother of my children, and I will always be there for two of them. I think I put a good energy brings more there good energy in my own life. relations with my children and my family will last a lifetime and that are most important to me. "
And while
Federline has custody of her children with Britney Spears
, he insists that his sons (Sean Preston and Jayden James) grow up in a positive environment.

"Their needs defining my schedule every day. It is therefore very important to me that my kids are still and forever the question, that no matter what happens, they have a mom and dad who love them a lot," he said

No comments: